This week on ThatSportsGamer Show: I watch Scott proclaims to not be “that guy” when talking about NFL 2K5 and follows it up by obviously being “that guy”. We also discuss how a drop in sales of NCAA Football 14 might not be terrible thing for EA Sports, how FIFA 13 has raked in nearly $300m, as well as Ultimate Team and pre-order incentives for FIFA 14, AI improvements in NHL 14, take a first glimpse at NBA Live 14 cover athlete, Kyrie Irving, Scott shows that he is not down with pop music as we discuss the NBA 2K14 soundtrack, and find out how much money an original Madden developer is owed in royalties. All that and more, this week on ThatSportsGamer Show.
Links to some of the posts we discussed:
- NCAA Football 14 – Uniform Update #1 via The Gaming Tailgate
- Detailed AI Improvements for NHL 14 via Pasta Padre
- Soundtrack for NBA 2K14 via Pasta Padre
- Madden NFL 25 Screenshot Comparison via Operation Sports
- Madden NFL 25 Clutch Players Revealed via Operation Sports
ThatSportsGamer around the internet:
- Press Row Podcast: Episode 33 – Let’s Play Ultimate Team starts at 58:50.
- The Bill Michaels Show on Sports Radio 1250 WSSP – Discussing the future of EA Sports’ college football series.
Be sure to subscribe and rate/review us in iTunes or your podcatcher of choice with this RSS feed. Or if you prefer to stream it to your device of choice, why not try out Stitcher? We’re on there too.
Also don’t forget to follow us on twitter @ThatSportsGamer and @DarthObvious, while you’re at it, why not Like ThatSportsGamer on Facebook.
Special thanks to Chris Beck for our outro music.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Android | RSS