This week on ThatSportsGamer Show: Scott and I are joined by, host of Press Row Podcast and writer for @Gamer and GamesRadar.com, Rich Grisham. In this episode we discuss the gameplay improvements to WWE 2K14, the offensive improvements in NHL 14, mobile versions of FIFA 14, as well as their UK cover athlete, cloth simulation in Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, NBA Live 14‘s BounceTek, the official vehicle of Madden NFL 25, and the day the NCAA Football series died, and the College Football series was born.
Links to some of the posts we discussed:
- WWE 2K14 Trailer and Screenshots via Operation Sports
- Gareth Bale Shares FIFA 14 Cover via Operation Sports
- NCAA will not renew EA Sports contract via NCAA
- Update on EA Sports and College Football via EA Sports
- Collegiate Licensing Company confirms new college football deal with EA via Polygon
Be sure to subscribe and rate/review us in iTunes or your podcatcher of choice with this RSS feed. Or if you prefer to stream it to your device of choice, why not try out Stitcher? We’re on there too.
Rich’s work can be found at GamesRadar.com and you can also find him hosting the Press Row Podcast at OperationSports.com.
Special thanks to Chris Beck for our outro music.