A few months ago I did a post about my FIFA 13 Ultimate Team squads at the time. With the recent release of Team of the Year cards a number of higher priced players have dropped and I have revamped my squads, and maybe its time to take a look at what you have, and see where you can build up.
- Jacket Smashers – These are my top players, going for more Rating then Chemistry with this team, even though I start Benzema over Falcao.
- Liga BBVA – This is probably the easiest league squad to get high Chemistry, because almost every great player is Spanish or plays for Real Madrid or Barcelona. The only future additions to this team worth getting would be Xavi, Iniesta and Iker Casillas.
- Spain – Probably the easiest team to make, there are a ton of great Spanish players. The only additions I would make are the same ones as in Liga BBVA.
- El Clásico – A squad only consisting of players from Real Madrid and Barcelona. As with Spain the only additions needed would be Xavi, Iniesta and Iker Casillas.
- Barclays – One of the harder squads to get good chemistry on because of the amount of talented players from different countries. It took me a while to find a mix that gives 100 Chemistry without changing a bunch of formation cards. As you can see on the bottom, Rooney and Vidic aren’t even starters. Normally I would actually run this team in a 3412 with a lower chemistry to get those guys on the pitch. Only planned upgrades would be adding Sergio Aguero, Carlos Tevez, and possibly Luis Suarez.
- England – Another team that is easy to make because of the amount of talented players from England. The only additions I would make to this would be re-adding Theo Walcott at RM. He’s not a big improvement over Aaron Lennon, but he is one of the fastest players in the game.
- Manchester United – You guessed it, a squad made up of only players from Man U.
- Silver Serie A Italians – Interestingly enough, there are enough 73 or 74 ranked Italians in Serie A to make up a squad, so I did.
- MLS Silver – Pretty depressing, the MLS isn’t that great, even for a silver squad.
- MLS Bronze – Since the MLS is weak, they make for pretty decent bronze squad.
Those are all my squads. If you have any questions about FIFA Ultimate Team, please feel free to drop me a line on twitter, @ThatSportsGamer or leave a comment below.