The wait is almost over, and I’m ready to play MLB 14: The Show on the PS4. For me, there is only one way to do that, way too much, for way too long. So this Tuesday, May 6th, I’ll be streaming the full docket of fifteen scheduled MLB games for that day on my Twitch channel, http://www.Twitch.TV/ThatSportsGamer. The stream will start around 10am ET.
To break up the fifteen games, and not waste the whole day, I’m going to do five games with Player Lock, five games with Quick Counts, and five full games. This should allow me to get some fairly accurate numbers on gameplay times between using Quick Counts vs Full Games.
If you can’t be around for the live stream, I’ll also make all the game videos available on YouTube after the fact, but you’ll definitely be missing out on a bunch of shenanigans and fun that we’ll be having in the chat. Also, as of now there are two scheduled guests, but you never know who might call in and make an appearance or drop by the chat.
Player Lock Games:
- Twins at Nationals – as Joe Mauer
- Giants at Pirates – as Andrew McCutchen
- Blue Jays at Phillies – as Cliff Lee
- Orioles at Rays – as Evan Longoria
- Rangers at Rockies – as Yu Darvish
Quick Count Games:
- Dodgers at Nationals
- Astros at Tigers
- White Sox at Cubs
- Cardinals at Braves
- Reds at Red Sox
- Royals at Padres
- Yankees at Angels
- Mets at Marlins with special guest Rich Grisham (@RichGrisham)
- Mariners at Athletics with special guest Bryan Wiedey (@PastaPadre)
- Diamondbacks at Brewers with special guest Shawn Kearns (@SpecialKeezy)
The games will not be played in this order, but they will all be played. If there is still time after all that, we’ll start up Diamond Dynasty and see what that has to offer, as well as give those in the live stream the first opportunity to have a Dynasty Player named after them.
*This post will be updated with the YouTube links to the games as they are uploaded.*