Let’s talk Bundesliga for a quick minute. Here are my predictions for the 2011/12 season.
- Borussia Dortmund – After mediocure seasons in 08/09 and 09/10 Dortmund won the Bundesliga last year. Once you get a taste for winning you never want to give it up. I think they are out to repeat.
- Bayern Munich – You can always find more offense. I think the lose of Miroslav Klose will be negated once Manuel Neuer settles down on the new team.
- FC Schalke 04 – After a poor showing in 10/11 and a good run in the Champions League, I think Schalke can be an upper echelon team this year.
Relegation Station (these teams will be in the playoffs for relegation):
- Borussia Mönchengladbach – They just can’t fight it forever, they will be back in the mix this year.
- VfL Wolfsburg – Only hear because of Deigo’s picture in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Hamburger SV – Losing Ruud van Nistelrooy is like losing a kidney. You don’t need it, but it still sucks that its gone.