- Manchester United – These guys are the best team in the EPL, and they’ve already been dominant in the pre-season. With the possibility of adding Wesley Sneijder, they could rise up to challenge Barcelona and Real Madrid for best team in the world. The only question on this team is if David de Gea can fill the shoes left in goal by Edwin van der Sar.
- Chelsea – The Blues are going to be a top team, if Torres is able to get his act together and play like he did in Liverpool then Chelsea could rival Man U. If he keeps playing like a bum, they have no shot.
- Manchester City – These guys are a wild card, they have a top notch team, but their best player wants out. If Tevez leaves, they could be out of the top 5, if Tevez stays and is happy, they could be 2 and make a run at 1.
- Liverpool – This team is packed with talent, that was shown last year with their late push that came up short. With a full year of Andy Carroll and Luis Suárez I believe they can be a top 5 team.
- Arsenal – As of right now they are a top 5 team. However, with van Persie being injured and the possibility of losing Samir Nasri and Cesc Fàbregas to loans, I just don’t they will be able to compete.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers – How bout you wander on down a league.
- Queens Park Rangers – Park it down in the nPower League.
- Norwich City – Let me tell you “wich” league you’re going to be in next year. Hint: It’s not the Premier League.